Friday 8 May 2015

Welcome

Help! I just found out my husband is a cross dresser, what do I do now?

Does this sound familiar? Well in 2014 that was me. Hi. My name is Elizabeth. I'm a middle aged mother of several, a grandmother and active in my church. I live in rural Canada and love it. I found out my husband was a cross dresser because my husband told me and not because I caught him dressed up in my clothes. But one thing I've learned is that the emotions we go through once we find out are universal, no matter how you find out. How we deal with them is very individual though. That part is up to you.

I'm at a good place in my life now, even though this is still fairly recent, so I decided that I'd start this blog and hopefully give myself an opportunity to learn, grow and work things out on paper so-to-speak. I hope you find something useful too. And please feel free to message me if you want to chat. There are some good online forums too if you search them out. I will say that although there are some forums that seem dedicated to photos I'd rather not see, there are some really wonderful people out there on the internet, people just like you and I, and they can be very supportive and also instructive. I've learned a lot thanks to them and I will forever be in their debt.


I'll have more info on here soon.In the meantime please feel free to leave me a comment if you'd like to chat and I'll try to check back weekly and post regularly.


2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth: I am 70 and have lived that double life since I was a teen. My wife was my best friend and, while she didn't find it a turn-on, she supported me 100%. I loved her beyond what I ever thought I could love another person and I lost her to cancer last summer. If she has survived she would have helped me transition. I have started HRT because it will take 5 years to go through puberty then I may have 5 years of good health to enjoy it. But I must remain in the closet. Our kids and grandkids lost Nana. I don't want them to lose Grampie as well. If she had been her it would be different but she is not so I shall lead a solitary femme existence until I die in my panties and the kids say, "WTF!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Brian. I'm so sorry for the loss of your wife. I know how important support is, especially during the puberty stage. Please stay in touch and let us know how it's going. Wishing you many years of health. - E.

      Delete